Last updated: June 18, 2018
- Registrar Datemakers service: DatemakersLtd
- hosts (at) datemakers.co.uk
Datemakers service: DatemakersLtd www.datemakers.co.uk hosts (at) datemakers.co.uk
We, at Datemakers (“Datemakers”, “we”, “us”, “our”), put great efforts in making sure that your personal information is safe and used properly.
Use of personal details ( purpose of register)
Personal details are collected to make communication and use of service possible. Details can be used for communication between service providers and users and also for direct communication between users. Some personal details are visible on the profile page of the user, but those details are voluntary (except name).
The handling of personal details is not outsourced, but the register data is stored on a server that is rented from a third-party company.
Information content of the register
The following information may be stored in the register:
- Personal details: Name, email address, phone number, street address
- Account details: username, password (stored in encrypted format)
- The description text that the user may write about him/herself
- The offers and requests the user has posted to the service
- The given and received feedback and badges
- Statistical data about service usage, e.g., number times the user has logged in
When you contact us, or when we reach you, we may receive and process any personal information that you provide to us.
By using the Platform, you agree to receive occasional promotional material and information regarding the Platform and Activities via email, phone calls, SMS, and post amongst others.
Transfers of the information outside the EU and the European Economic Area Data may be stored to a server that may be located inside or outside of the EU and the European Economic Area.
Register protection principles
The information is stored on computers. The access to the information is restricted with passwords and physical access to the computers is restricted by the server hosting company.
Google Analytics and Adwords (and other analytical tools)
- We use Google Analytic Advertising features to ensure our site matches the requirements of our users
- Third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- We may use standard analytics tools from time to time. The privacy practices of these tools are subject to their privacy policies and cookies.
Sharing your information:
We never sell, rent, or lease any of your personally identifiable information, however, we may share your identifiable information with service providers and other third parties, if necessary. For example, we will share your payment transaction details with Stripe, our payment services providers, to process and verify your payments.
We put the choice in your hands. At any time, you may unsubscribe our mailing lists or newsletters, by sending us an opt-out request to [email protected] or use the unsubscribe options in every piece of marketing materials sent to you. You may disable your account by sending an email to the same address.
If you feel we have not processed your data in accordance with the Principles and Rights of the individual under GDPR, please contact [email protected]